I’m happy to announce the first giveaway for 2012 is sponsored by one of my favorite online stores, Mothering Earthlings!
The mom behind Mothering Earthlings is Rone Valles-Guerrero, who also writes a fun, quirky blog under the same name. She writes candidly and honestly, and her adventures with her two earthlings are always something I look forward to reading. Her store reflects much of her family’s personality, full of products handpicked and selected by Rone for those looking for hip stuff for their kiddos.
For this confessional, Mothering Earthlings is giving away this Next9 ringsling!
Rone was also a babywearing mama when the earthlings were smaller.
Here’s Basti and I taking a walk along the seaside in Toledo, Cebu. Complete with the banca and the dogs and everything.
The ringsling is my current favorite carrier. With Basti pushing two years old, its versatility is something I love. Among all carriers, it’s the one I feel most comfortable with when doing a back carry.
In my entire babywearing life, I find that wearing Basti has been so liberating. I’m able to bring him everywhere and do everything with him!. Okay, I will confess. The strangest thing I’ve done while wearing Basti was TO TAKE A SHOWER.
No, there are no pictures.
Basti was only a few months old then. He was dirty, fussy, in a bad mood and it was a really hot day. So I popped my little earthling into a carrier and we took a nice bath together. He loved the feeling of the warm water on his back. It soothed him. With him safely tucked into the carrier, I was hands-free to wash him, and my hair!
So for this Mothering Earthlings Confessional, we ask:
What is the strangest thing you’ve done while wearing your earthling?
- Post a comment on this blog entry answering the question: What is the strangest thing you’ve done while wearing your earthling?
- The Painter’s Wife and the Earthlings Mama will choose the top 5 answers. From these answers, we choose one winner of the Next9 Ringsling.
- Actual sling print may vary from the photo shown above.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the Philippines.
- Submission of answers is open from Jan. 16, 2012 to Jan. 29, 2012, 11:59:59 pm.
Can’t wait to read your confessions!
You may contact/shop Mothering Earthlings at: