First of all, I would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who came, supported and contributed to Babywearing Meet 4. The support is so very encouraging and you guys are sure to see more events like this in the future! We are a work in progress, so please bear with us if there are issues with registration, venue, etc. We’re learning as we go along. By the time we hold Babywearing Meet 12 in SMX (naaaaaks!!!) we would have figured it all out already.
The Filipino Association of Babywearers (more on this in the coming weeks!) would like to thank the vendors (Next 9, SaYa, Ruxpin, Ergo Baby, Numa, Bosom Buddies, Tickled Moms, Bailey’s Comfort) and the raffle and giveaway sponsors (Mothering Earthlings, Manila Baby Shop, Green Sproutlets, That’s D’ Pointe, Medela Moms, Mamaway, googoo&gaga, Eden, Roots & Wings Trading, Mommy Treats, Thrifty Mama, Caleb’s Closet, Celestina & Co.) for their generosity. Your contribution really made the meet so much fun and people were so delighted with all the wonderful prizes they won!
We missed Abbie of Maya and Denise of Indigo Baby. I hope to see you guys at the next meet! I would also like to give special thanks to Jonie of Mamaway, who gave so much of her time, resources and energy to the meet!
Here are a few pictures. Jenny of Chronicles of A Nursing Mom has more and she’ll be sharing those with you guys really soon. Thank you to our “official photographer” Stan Ong, for taking wonderful pictures!
1. Buding and Bianca for Ruxpin Baby Carriers
2. The SaYa booth (Buding again!) and Belle of Cruisin’ Mommyhood
3. Numa and the Boba Carriers
4. Ergo Baby with Jay, the babywearing dad.
5. Naima and Anya’s little sari-sari store provided refreshments
6. The Next 9 booth is so lonely without the bubbly Jen Tan
7. Naima babywearing her doll! How cute is that!
8. Jonie of Mamaway, Chronicles of A Nursing Mom‘s Jenny and me wearing Basti.
9. Buding and Biance kicking off the demos with the Ruxpin Mei Tai
11. Babywearing mommas!
12. The crowd.
Hands free!!!!!! Photo by Stan Ong.
We had such a wonderful time. Till our next babywearing meet!