I loooooooove pizza. I’m not going to pretend to be a culinary expert because my taste ranges from flaky crusts with prosciutto and mushrooms to the Pinoy pizza with fake ham and sweet sauce that sells around the corner. Of all pizzas, pepperoni and cheese are my ultimate comfort toppings. A close second would be Shakey’s mushroom or garlic and cheese pizza on a thin crust. One bite of that and I go straight into 1983.
Basti and I stayed at my mom’s house the night before our flight to Cebu. While Basti was having his pesang tilapia with rice and pechay,
We had this:
Papa John’s is along Annapolis, before OB Montessori when you’re coming from Edsa. My thoughts:
- I prefer thin crust, but I found I didn’t mind Papa John’s soft, bread-y crust.
- Pepperoni and cheese were abundant
- You can skip the pasta. Both the carbonara and the arrabiata I ordered were forgettable.
- I liked the pepperoni pizza more than the all-cheese.
- The Best Part: A butter and garlic dip for your pizza crust ends. Guarantees no crusts left behind!
Daz all. We paid for our pizzas, just saying.