I have to say. This may just be the most difficult giveaway I’ve ever done. I really wish I could just treat everyone I know to Dr. Jack Newman’s symposium. That’s how important and relevant I think this event is to the breastfeeding community.
First off, I’d like to thank all the people who sent in their entries. I was very touched by each one, and choosing the winners was not easy!
So the two winners for the Dr. Jack Newman giveaway are:
1. Diane Buddahim. May the symposium fuel your determination and kick off a journey into the breastfeeding advocacy.
2. Judea Baisas. I hope the symposium gives you the knowledge and information to rally more support in your company for lactation facilities and encourage other moms in your workplace to do the same. That is your legacy.
But let’s not stop there. It so happens that Unilab, a long-time supporter of The Painter’s Wife, stepped in and pledged FIVE more people to attend the symposium! So the additional five people who get tickets to Breastfeeding Uncovered are:
1. MJ Chua-Ordoña. I am sure your little patients in the NICU and their families will greatly benefit from the information you will gain from Dr. Jack Newman. We need knowledgable medical practitioners on the frontline!
2. Sandy Lorraine Hilario Tad-y. Thank you for sharing your breastfeeding journey so far. You are doing an awesome job and I’m sure the symposium will give you the motivation to go, go go!
3. Gayzell de Jesus. Your story really touched my heart and I celebrate your triumphs! I hope the symposium inspires you and may that fire spread to your co-nurses.
4. Em Alcantara. You deserve this so much. See you at the symposium and see you at the next LATCH training seminar.
5. Sally Abella. I know your heart is so attuned to the advocacy. I look forward to your growth as an advocate and a counselor.
To everyone, again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your entries really gives encouragement and affirms that breastfeeding has support here and there are people out there who are willing to learn, support, and protect breastfeeding.
See you at the symposium!