I want Basti to have good teeth. I don’t know about you guys, but it took us a while to get from tears, protesting and cajoling, to this:
Before this, I could barely get him to open his mouth, much less brush his teeth properly. And then there were those times we were out and couldn’t brush his teeth between meals.
A couple of these were sent to me one day:
Tooth tissues!! Who woulda thunk?? I must confess I once thought of using regular wipes to clean Basti’s teeth, but the very thought of a screaming toddler in public was more than enough to turn me off that idea. I honestly doubted it would be the same with the tooth tissues. But the first time we tried it, whoa! Not a tear, a wince or a frown in sight. My baby boy gamely opened his mouth and patiently waited until I cleaned out every nook and cranny. It was great! Because I was using my fingers, I could feel for the little morsels that toddlers have a habit of harboring in their mouths (even while they sleep!!)
I tried out the My Dentist’s Choice Tooth Tissues myself and here are my thoughts:
- They smell clean. None of the soapy or chemical-y odors of wipes. I have a feeling this is why it was so easy to use them on Basti.
- They taste clean, like a mild toothpaste. Tooth tissues have xylitol in them, known to battle tooth decay.
- They feel clean, as close as you can to that just-brushed-my-teeth feeling, without brushing your teeth. It sure beats popping a mint.
I now carry a pack in Basti’s diaper bag all the time. They’ve saved the day, and Basti’s teeth from tooth decay many many times! Sometimes, when we’re out late and I see my baby boy nodding off to sleep, I give him a quick wipe with the Tooth Tissues and I’m no longer paranoid in case I can’t get him to wake to brush his teeth when we get home. I carry a pack in my purse too, because I hate brushing my teeth in public bathrooms!
The My Dentist’s Choice Tooth Tissues were sent to me by Tine Rodriguez-Pau, who heads The Yellow Mustard Seed and is my fellow LATCH breastfeeding counselor. She’s also one of my oldest friends – we were classmates in nursery school! She’s a great believer of all the products her company carries and is eager to spread the word about them. Click on the logo to go to her Facebook page and check out her photos – she has a few more cool things for your little ones!
The Yellow Mustard Seed is giving away THREE goodie bags of Tooth Tissues to three readers! For a chance to try them out yourself, follow these simple mechanics:
- Post this on The Yellow Mustard Seed Facebook page: “I think Tooth Tissues would be useful for _______________”. It could be about you, your baby, anything!
- Fill out the form below. If you can’t see the form, click here.
- For an extra raffle entry, tweet this: “I joined the Tooth Tissues giveaway by The Yellow Mustard Seed on PaintersWife.Com! http://wp.me/p1Nf7i-hM @PaintersWifePH”. Make sure you tag me so I can verify your entry.
Entries will be accepted from Nov. 30 to Dec. 14. Three winners will be drawn and prizes will be sent by The Yellow Mustard Seed by courier to anyone NATIONWIDE!
For those in the Southwho want to see The Yellow Mustard Seed’s array of products, Tine will be at the Zonta Christmas Carnivale Bazaar from Dec. 16-18 at the Cuenca Community Center in Ayala Alabang Village.Say hi to Tine!